Über das regionsweite Immobilienportal können Wohn- und Gewerbeimmobilien in allen zugehörigen Städten und Gemeinden gefunden werden.
KIP as a regional real estate exchange
KIP as a regional real estate exchange for economic regions or municipal associations
With the product KIP | The municipal real estate platform, regional associations, economic regions or municipal alliances can introduce regional real estate platforms and thus actively support local municipalities in the marketing of commercial sites and vacant real estate.
The holistic presentation of the residential and commercial real estate market provides a comprehensive overview of the respective location for companies willing to settle, as well as for investors and apartment seekers.
The product includes a comprehensive marketing package that can be used to draw regional attention to the portal.
KIP has been tried and tested many times and is already used by 4 regions and almost 500 municipalities in Germany.
Questions about the introduction of KIP in your region
If you are considering operating a real estate portal as a regional association or as a municipal alliance, you will find below the most important information about the advantages KIP offers you:
What is made available to us?
- A publicly accessible real estate portal on which residential and commercial properties in your region can be searched. Search masks, search result lists, filter functions, sorting functions and exposé presentations with electronic contact forms are available for this purpose in order to contact the respective provider of the property directly.
- Portals for all associated municipalities, on which only offers in the respective place are represented in each case.
- An administration area, where the responsible person can individualize the regional portal (own picture and text material, location data) and publish own real estate offers.
- Own administration areas for all municipalities, in order to place and publish municipal real estate and area offers, or to individualise their own KIP.
- The possibility for all owners of real estates to place their rent, lease or purchase offers independently and free of charge.
- The possibility that also offers of commercially acting real estate offerers are represented in the portal. These conclude a separate contract with immovativ GmbH and can transfer their offers via a standardised interface from their property management software.
- A communication and marketing package with which you can draw attention to the portal when introducing the platform. This includes building blocks for press releases, templates for flyers and posters as well as recommendations for action for social media channels and cover letter templates for local real estate providers.
How is the portal accessible for visitors?
- The portal receives a subdomain from us on kip.net, e.g. https://your-county.kip.net. You can advertise this URL accordingly.
How do searchers become aware of the offers posted?
- The most important entry point for property seekers today is Google. This is where almost 80 percent of real estate seekers start their research. As a company we can look back on over 10 years of experience in the real estate portal market and were able to build up a great deal of know-how in the field of search engine optimisation during this time.
- KIP is listed usually after the activation and linking of your web page, and/or of the local Homepages, after few weeks with all important location-referred real estate searches in Google very far in front.
- In addition to kip.net, we also operate the portal wunschimmo.de. All offers posted in KIP are also listed there without additional effort and costs.
- We support you with the announcement of the platform locally – for instance by an individual press release or by a press conference.
What kind of work is coming our way?
- The portal must be set up once. For this purpose, images, texts and structural data must be entered into predefined masks. We are happy to support you in this.
- The publication of offers takes place via a step-by-step assistant. Here you can receive several accounts for different clerks from us.
- As a region, you can take over the registration of municipal offers, such as commercial areas or vacant real estate, as a service. Or the municipalities, which all receive their own accounts, can take over this work themselves. KIP offers you all freedoms – depending on how your district is organised.
Is there a possibility of training?
- Yes, we are very happy to train all those who actively work with KIP.
- The training can take place in a large event at regional level or in individual appointments in the respective administrations.
What is the legal situation regarding the offers?
- As the operator of the portal, you are not liable for the offers posted by third parties.
- You are only responsible for the information provided by you.
- Offers from third parties are marked with their own provider imprint.
- All objects are marked with the addition “All information without guarantee”.
How can we avoid that there are outdated offers in the platform?
- Obsolete offers are unattractive both for the real estate seeker and for you as a portal operator.
- All offers therefore expire automatically after a fixed period of time and are set to “inactive”.
- In the apron the offerer receives naturally an information E-Mail that its offer ends. It can be easily extended at the push of a button.
What costs do we have to calculate with?
- As a rule, the costs for the KIP of a municipality amount to € 150,- per month.
- If the KIP is introduced holistically at the regional level, however, we can apply other calculation bases and, depending on the size of your region, prepare an individual offer for you. Just get in touch with us.