In Ihrem Immobilienportal können Sie beliebig viele kommunale Immobilienangebote und Baugebiete veröffentlichen. Über einen einfachen Schritt-für-Schritt-Assistenten erfassen Sie alle notwendigen Daten und veröffentlichen diese im Portal.
Launch a real estate portal as a municipality
KIP as a local real estate exchange for cities and municipalities
With the KIP product, towns and municipalities, but also administrative communities such as public offices, joint municipalities or association municipalities, can set up local real estate platforms. Citizens can advertise in the portal free of charge, and at the same time the location is presented comprehensively and up-to-date on the Internet.
The product includes a comprehensive marketing package that can be used to draw local attention to the portal.
KIP | The municipal real estate platform has been tried and tested many times and is already used by around 500 municipalities in Germany.
Questions about the introduction of KIP in your municipality
We have compiled for you the most important questions concerning KIP | The municipal real estate platform if you would like to introduce the solution as a city or municipality:
What does the introduction of the portal involve?
- A publicly accessible real estate portal on which real estate offers can be searched. For this there are search masks, search result lists, filter functions, sorting functions and exposé presentations with electronic contact forms, in order to contact the respective offerer of the real estate directly.
- An administration area in which the portal can be customized with your own image and text material. Here you can also store location and structural data and enter real estate offers in a simple step-by-step wizard. In addition, you can optionally process and manage incoming enquiries from interested parties.
- The possibility for all owners of real estates to place their rent, lease or purchase offers independently and free of charge.
- The possibility that also offers of commercially acting real estate offerers are represented in the portal.
- A communication and marketing package with which you can draw attention to the portal when introducing the platform. This includes modules for press releases, templates for flyers and posters as well as recommendations for social media channels.
How is the portal accessible?
- The portal receives a subdomain from us on kip.net, e.g. https://example.kip.net. You can advertise this URL accordingly.
How do searchers become aware of the offers?
- The most important entry point for property seekers today is Google. This is where almost 80 percent of real estate seekers start their research. As a company we can look back on over 10 years of experience in the real estate portal market and were able to build up a great deal of know-how in the field of search engine optimisation during this time. KIP is listed usually after the activation and linking of your local web page after few weeks with all important location-referred real estate searches in Google very far in front.
- Beside kip.net we operate among other things also the portal wunschimmo.de. All offers posted in KIP are also listed there without additional effort and costs.
- We support you with the announcement of the platform locally – for instance by an individual press release or by a press conference.
What kind of work is our commune facing?
- The portal must be set up once. For this purpose, images, texts and structural data must be entered into predefined masks. We are happy to support you in this.
- The publication of offers takes place via a step-by-step assistant. Here you can receive several accounts for different clerks from us.
- As a municipality, you have the option of also entering offers from third parties; as a rule, however, the providers of the objects can also do this themselves.
Is there a possibility of training?
- Yes, we are very happy to train all those who actively work with KIP.
- The training takes place on your premises and includes a detailed and practical presentation of KIP and all tools in the administration area.
Who is responsible for the posted offers?
- As the operator of the portal, you are not liable for the offers posted by third parties.
- You are only responsible for the information provided by you.
- Offers from third parties are marked with their own provider imprint.
- All objects are marked with the addition “All information without guarantee”.
How can we avoid that there are outdated offers in the portal?
- Obsolete offers are unattractive both for the real estate seeker and for you as a portal operator.
- All offers therefore expire automatically after a fixed period of time and are set to “inactive”.
- In the apron the offerer receives naturally an information E-Mail that its offer ends. It can be extended at the push of a button.
What costs will we have to bear?
- The costs are calculated according to the individual requirements of your municipality.
- Simply contact us for an individual offer.